Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sessionistas


It's been a while since my last update on this blog. I've been quite busy for the past couple of weeks. Also, there's nothing to blog about. LOL. No recent important happenings in my life so far.

Anyways, just last Saturday February 5 I've watched the ASAP Sessionista concert at the Araneta Coliseum. Actually I'm really excited waiting to see them perform live since I wasn't able to catch their first concert in the Coliseum.

The show started kinda late, it was almost 9:00pm when the front acts showed up on the stage. If I'm not mistaken there were four acts prior the Sessionistas. Good thing though all of them were great singers so somehow the almost an hour waiting time of spectators was kinda worth the wait.

One thing that really persuades me to watch them is Nina. I really adore her being a recording artist. All of her CD's were great! And now that I've heard her live, I must say that she's fantastic! I understand now why she got a "Diamond" record.

Can't get over when she sung the "Love the way you Lie" in the concert. I was able to camcord that performance but unfortunately my hand was too shaky that time so the outcome wasn't that great.

The only thing that frustrates me with the concert was Nina didn't perform any of her songs. It could have been better for me if she was able to do one or two of her hits. Well maybe because its a group concert that's why they only limit the performances into that level.

Anyways over all I enjoyed it!

I just wish Nina would have a solo concert someday.

My LOOKBOOK.nu & CHICTOPIA Profile!