Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Born This Way Ball

Amidst all the protests and interfaith rallies for the much awaited concert of Lady Gaga in the country, she arrived yesterday in SM MOA Arena fiercely. Wearing that very long blonde hair extension and fly shades,  in my head I was imagining her saying,

                        "Hey, little monsters!, You're Mother Monster has just arrived!". 


Wow, I was really blown away and starstrucked by her look. She's one and only! She's a superstar!


I think one of the highlights in the concert is when she sung, "Hair". It was a very touching moment for me. I really felt her emotions.

There a lot of things she said that I think is true and we Filipinos should accept the fact that we somehow misjudge her. Indeed, she's an amazing person!

Lady Gaga said, " I was more about standing up for everyone who can't stand up for themselves".  Wow, I just felt sorry for her that she had to face our kababayan doing protest and rallies.

Lady Gaga said, "I'm not a product of your government and it's time for them to know we need a change."  - me, I was like very True!

Lady Gaga said, "Some people say I stand for things that are bad, the truth is, I want the best for every single one of you." - Amen!


My LOOKBOOK.nu & CHICTOPIA Profile!