Thursday, May 10, 2012

Pinoy Designers on ANTM

I've been a big fan of the show since the start, and it makes me so happy and proud to see a Filipino designers emerging such a famous show like ANTM. 

It's been a year ago when Mr. Michael Cinco, a Dubai-based Pinoy designer made a phenomenal episode for ANTM where he designed a couture dresses out of eco-friendly materials. 

Cycle 17 of ANTM


And now, on the current Cycle 18 of ANTM - British Invasion, another Filipino designer rule the show. He's Mr. Francis Libiran. I think he made a fabulous job in creating those "Hello Kitty" dresses, amazing!


I think we also need to thank Mr. Michael Carandang- America’s Next Top Model Fil-Am producer, who made all this possible for our designers to appear on that prestigious show.


Cycle 18 of ANTM







My LOOKBOOK.nu & CHICTOPIA Profile!