Friday, May 11, 2012

Work Hard, Play Hard (Random Trips)

First is our summer getaway in Anawagin Cove in Zambales. The beach is crystal clear, very beautiful and quite isolated island. And most especially it's the cheapest way to enjoy the beach, for just more than a thousand bucks you'll be able to spend an overnight stay, with great food already and for the win, is the island hopping! Love et!


Second destination for the summer is none other than our Summer capital - Baguio City! I make sure that every year I'm there to celebrate the Panagbenga Festival. I'm so captivated by the flowers during the season. It's the only time in the year where I can stay away from the pollution of Metro Manila and just enjoy the cold weather of Baguio.

Finally, I always love going to back to Hong Kong. I really enjoy their weather, the people there are so nice, i love walking on their streets, and most especially I super enjoy going to their night markets.  Mongkok is the place to be for shopping galore experience. Love love love!


My LOOKBOOK.nu & CHICTOPIA Profile!